Powerful sound for your next party
Samsung’s MX-ST50B Sound Tower was designed specifically for music in party environments, indoors or out. When plugged into AC power, its built-in amplifier delivers 240 watts for hearty volume. When operating on battery power, it adjusts its output to 90 watts for longer playback time. Two sets of built-in drivers fire at an angle from one another, generating a wide area of sound coverage. Plus, this speaker is IPX5-rated, meaning it can withstand splashes coming at it from all sides. So go ahead: charge up the built-in 18-hour battery, place it out on the deck or by the pool, and crank away!
Flexible pairing lets you share the DJ duties
You can pair up to two mobile devices at a time to the Sound Tower via Bluetooth, so you and a friend can take turns queuing up tracks and playlists. This speaker also pairs with Bluetooth-enabled TVs in case you want to give your soundtracks a boost, too. You can add a second MX-ST50B and pair the two in stereo mode, or group several Sound Towers together in Group Play mode, for even more coverage. Download the free Samsung Sound Tower mobile app to make sound adjustments and change up the light show on the fly.
More ways to play
Plug an optional microphone (sold separately) into the dedicated mic input for sing-along karaoke fun. The mic input has dedicated volume and echo effect controls on the back panel. Other helpful inputs include a USB Type-A port for connecting a thumb drive, a 3.5mm aux input for portable players, and a stereo RCA aux input for hooking up other audio components.
- two 2-1/2″ tweeters and two 6-1/2″ woofers in a bi-directional array
- produces a wide soundstage from a single speaker — great for party environments
- 90 watts RMS built-in amplification on battery power (240 watts when plugged into AC power)
- built-in Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- pair one or two mobile devices for easy music sharing
- pair a compatible TV for better sound with movies and shows
- Party Lights+ offers a built-in light show with five different preset effects
- top-panel Bass Boost button enhances low frequencies
- selectable EQ presets let you adjust the sound for different music genres
- built-in DJ sound effects (noise, crush, filter, chorus, and wahwah)
Samsung Sound Tower app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- play, pause and skip tracks
- control sound effects
- customize light show
- stereo minijack input for portable devices
- stereo RCA input for other audio components
- 1/4″ microphone input with dedicated volume and echo effect controls (mic sold separately)
- USB Type-A port for playing music from a connected flash drive (not included)
- IPX5-rated splash resistance protects the speaker against water streams from any angle
- built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 18 hours
- includes wireless remote
- detachable AC power cable
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 12-7/8″W x 26-3/16″H x 11-7/8″D
- weight: 26.3 lbs.